Benorilate is also known as paracetamol, antipyretic, and benzol. Chemical name: 4-(acetamido)phenyl 2-(acetoxy)benzoic acid ester.
The characteristics of benoxate tablets
Benoate tablets are a lipophilic compound formed by aspirin and paracetamol hydroxyl group, which replaces the main groups that cause toxic and side effects in the structure-hydroxyl and carboxyl groups, and concentrates aspirin to significantly relieve pain. , Anti-inflammatory effect and strong antipyretic effect of paracetamol. It overcomes the shortcomings of aspirin and aminopyrine for suddenly lowering fever. It has good fat solubility and is gradually hydrolyzed in the blood to completely different from aspirin and paracetamol monomers. Metabolites, so the effect is mild, the curative effect is better, and the adaptability is stronger.
1. Fast effect, good dissolution rate and high bioavailability.
2. The incidence of adverse reactions is low. Since this product does not undergo hydrolysis in the gastrointestinal tract, it overcomes the irritation of general antipyretic analgesics to the gastrointestinal tract, and it is non-addictive and dependent on long-term use.
3. It has no effect on the central nervous system of normal body temperature. It is more ideal and safer when applied to infants and young children whose temperature regulation center is not yet mature.
4. No peculiar smell, can be taken or chewed; long-term high-dose consumption, no effect on blood phase, hematopoietic function, liver function, kidney function, immune function. Therefore, Nochisha is a good medicine for the family.
Pharmacological effects of benoxate tablets
After oral absorption of Benoate tablets, it exerts antipyretic effect by inhibiting cyclooxygenase in the central nervous system and reducing the synthesis of prostaglandin (PG); it has analgesic effect by inhibiting PG synthase in peripheral tissues ; Through the inhibition of PG synthesis during inflammatory response, the corresponding curative effect is produced. that is:
1. Antipyretic effect: effectively inhibit the pathological excitement of the body temperature center, reduce heat production in the body; make skin blood vessels dilate, sweat more, and accelerate heat dissipation (no effect on normal body temperature).
2. Analgesic effect: inhibit the formation of antigen-antibody, hinder the aggregation of antigen bodies; directly act on the receptor site, prevent the formation of pain mediators (PG), and have the effect of releasing pain-causing substances when resisting tissue damage.
3. Anti-inflammatory effect: inhibit the formation of chemical substances such as prostaglandin, histamine, brady fetus, etc., and resist their stimulation; stabilize lysosomal membrane; reduce vascular permeability in inflamed tissues, eliminate water; have fibrinolytic Improve microcirculation.
Indications of Benoate Tablets
1. It is used for the treatment of colds, fever, and other diseases, and has a significant antipyretic effect.
2. Wide range of analgesic effects. Internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, ENT, etc. are used in the treatment of headache, toothache, neuralgia, throat swelling and pain, muscle pain, menstrual pain, postoperative pain, trauma pain, etc., effective within 20 minutes , The effective rate is over 98%; especially for chronic dull pain.
3. For the treatment of acute and chronic rheumatoid arthritis, the effective rate is 94.3% for joint soreness, back muscle soreness, and joint dysfunction.
4. It has an adjuvant therapeutic effect on traumatic inflammation and infectious inflammation caused by certain viruses and bacteria.
5. In addition, this product can also be used to prevent and treat cerebral thrombosis and arterial thrombosis. It has an antagonistic effect on platelet aggregation caused by collagen and adenosine diphosphate, and can alleviate thrombosis.
Post time: May-17-2021