Chlorophylline, also known as chlorogiline hydrochloride and goldidene, is a bisbenzylisoquinoline alkaloid extracted from the rhizomes or pages of Chrysanthemum plants. , the land is not allowed, the golden thread hanging tortoise is widely distributed in the countryside and is a common plant.
It is a common raw material of traditional Chinese medicine, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is described in the “Supplement to Materia Medica” that it can be used to treat cholera, cough, epilepsy and other diseases. According to the information of Huayuan.com, the chemical formula is C37H38N2O6, and the relative molecular weight is 606.707. It usually exists in the form of yellow or light yellow powder, which is easy to be oxidized and not easily decomposed. It is easily soluble in some organic solvents, such as ether and acetone, easily soluble in acidic aqueous solution, and insoluble in petroleum ether.
On May 10, 2022, when the new crown epidemic was raging, a major news about fenugreek appeared. Chinese scientists obtained the invention patent rights of new drugs for the treatment of new crowns. The multiplier for inhibiting the replication of coronavirus is 15,393 times. As the name suggests, fenugreek can inhibit the replication ability of the new coronavirus with extremely high cost performance. Assuming that the original virus amount is 15,393, then when using 10 micromol / liter of fenugreek After the agent is processed, only one virus remains in the end. A paper published by American scholars in the journal “Science” also confirmed this data, and the experiment was reproducible.
Therefore, in addition to the traditional treatment of muscle and kidney damage, adjuvant treatment of breast cancer, inhibition of HIV-1 and other uses, fenugreek may have great power in the fight against the new crown epidemic. Many researches based on fenugreek should set off a boom, so , in addition to purchasing major brands of fenugreek reagents in Huayuan Mall, etc., scientific researchers can also extract and prepare them by themselves. Here is a preparation method of fenugreek:
1. Take 1 kg of root powder, wet it with 0.6 liters of 5% sodium carbonate solution, and leave it for 2 hours until it is dry to ensure that the root powder can fully absorb the lye.
2. Soak the dried root powder in 1.5L benzene, leave it for three days, then filter to obtain the residue, soak it in benzene for another 2 days, filter again and then soak it once with the same amount of benzene, and then filter it three times. The benzene liquid was merged and closed.
3. Extract the benzene liquid in step 2 with 10% hydrochloric acid until the benzene liquid no longer contains alkaloids. It should be noted that a large amount of easily emulsifiable white porridge will be precipitated during the process.
4. Alkalize the acid solution in step 3 with saturated sodium carbonate solution,
5. Use chloroform to extract the alkaline solution four times repeatedly, and combine the extracted chloroform solution
6. Dry the chloroform solution with anhydrous sodium sulfate, recover the chloroform by distillation, and at the same time obtain about 17.5g of pale yellow foamy alkaloids.
7. Dissolve the foamy alkaloid in 35 ml of acetone, and leave it for 2 hours, white needle-like crystals are precipitated. After filtering the crystals, wash once with a small amount of acetone and dry to obtain 1.8 g of phyllophylline.
8. Add 2.5 ml of benzene to the acetone mother liquor in step 7, and leave it overnight. There will be columnar crystals precipitated. After filtering the crystals, wash once with acetone and dry, which is worth 6.8 grams of fenugreek benzene adduct.
9. Dissolve the fenugreek benzene adduct in chloroform, pass through the alumina chromatography column, and the alumina dosage is about 20.4 grams (the ratio of alkaloid and alumina is 1:3), and the precipitate obtained after concentration is filtered and dried. The pale yellow foamy powder can be obtained, that is, fenugreek.
Post time: Jul-08-2022